Our Mystery Shopping Program
Whether you are a large franchise looking to find effective ways to evaluate your staff or a small operation trying to fine-tune your team’s customer service, a trusted mystery shopper program can prove beneficial. Utilizing their experience inspecting a variety of locations, the 360 Intel national mystery shopper program can help business owners get the whole customer experience and learn how they can improve their operations!
The 360 Intel Mystery Shopping Program measures, monitors, and optimizes your brand through:
- In-person mystery shops
- Web mystery shopping
- Phone mystery shops
Our USA-based mystery shoppers have helped our clients gain critical insight into their various locations with the help of our comprehensive. We have local, regional and national clients in the following industries:
- Restaurant/Hospitality Industry
- Retail Industry
- Fitness Industry
- Entertainment Industry
- Services Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Medical Industry
- Salon/Beauty Industry
- Higher Education Institutions
- Real Estate Industry
- Senior Living Facilities
- Funeral Homes
- We Can Even Conduct Web-Based Mystery Shopping Programs!
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours to get your mystery shopping program up and running.
Why 360 Intel?
Choosing the right mystery shopping program can be difficult, as there are a wealth of options to choose from. Whether you knew our Goodwin mystery shoppers or heard about us as 360 Intel, our team has a proven track record of providing detailed national mystery shopper reports and excellent support for our clients at a great price.
Quality – Speed – Flexibility – Transparency
- Fully customizable shop requirements and templates
- Over 1 million USA-based mystery shoppers nationwide
- Leading industry software for collecting and reporting data
- Online dashboard with robust, user-friendly analytics
- Unlimited ongoing support with our Client Help Desk
- Flexible agreements with no annual commitment
- Quick start – You can have your first shop in just a few days
- Transparent pricing – Most of our shops are in the $50-$100 range
The Purpose of Mystery Shopping
- Keep staff on their toes – Just by implementing a consistent program, your staff should know that any customer could be a mystery shopper. This elevates performance right out of the gate with the mentality of “having a scout in the stands.”
- Honest, unbiased feedback – Mystery shops are not the same as surveys. Our clients choose exactly how the shoppers evaluate their experience based on their expectations and their mystery shopping checklist, resulting in an objective analysis every time.
- Detailed reports – We require our shoppers to provide a detailed narrative explaining every aspect of their experience. Along with a scored report, you will have the full description of what happened so that you can take action with confidence.
- Review trends in the data – Individual secret shop reports are valuable, but the trends and patterns that emerge over time allow decision-makers to better understand how their brand is performing at a macro level. Our reporting dashboard makes it easy to break it all down.
- New customers – Don’t forget, the mystery shoppers are real customers too! By implementing a program, you are introducing a whole new group of people to your business.
Mystery Shopping Reports
When it comes to mystery shopping programs, improving your team is only as good as the mystery shopping reports you receive. With the right secret shopping program, you can access a wealth of information covering your staff’s strengths, weaknesses, and how well they represent your brand in their daily interactions.
When we started our mystery shopping campaigns under the Goodwin banner, we focused our attention on delivering thorough mystery shopping reports for the benefit of our clients. We wanted to ensure that you received all of the information our team gleaned from their visit and help you identify where your establishments succeeded and where you can make improvements.
The same pursuit continues today under the 360 Intel name. Our team remains highly focused on ensuring that our clients receive the data they need to make the best decisions possible to move their companies forward.
Mystery Shopping Services
Finding the right mystery shopping services for your business requires research and identifying the kind of information you need. With our mystery shopping program, our experienced mystery shoppers have their checklists and are ready to evaluate your teams.
Our detailed mystery shopper programs move through your business as innocuously as possible and interact with your staff as any other customer would. Our mystery shopping services allow you to see how your team handles customer interactions throughout their day, especially when you aren’t there, and provide you the chance to comprehensively evaluate your practices.
Mystery Shopping Tips
Every day, small decisions by your staff directly impact how the public perceives your company. Creating an effective mystery shopping program entails identifying the key areas you want to ensure your team performs their best in, how they represent your brand, and most importantly, customer interactions. These mystery shopping reports can result in valuable tips to help you create an actionable plan to improve critical areas of your business.
From our days as Goodwin Hospitality, our mystery shopping campaigns and shoppers have focused on delivering mystery shopping tips and high-quality intel to our clients that they can act on. Our mystery shopping programs have helped countless businesses gain accurate data and assessments of their locations and create plans to improve their performance. Contact us to learn more about our USA-based mystery shopper programs today!